Do you wish to join a team that Dreams Big? Do you want to start a journey that Moves Fast
Join our team and enjoy the benefits of the biggest global network in real estate.
Join our team and enjoy the beneﬁts of the biggest global network in real estate.
Build your successful career and reap the proﬁts of our cutting-edge technology and the latest marketing tools.
Our philosophy is that relentless opens doors and creates professional careers. So, join our relentless team, enjoy our brand-new luxurious oﬃces at Kolonaki Square, in the heart of Athens, and secure a successful career with CENTURY 21.
About the Job Position
CENTURY 21 is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, energetic, and organized Oﬃce Administrator to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service whilst dealing with incoming enquiries from our customers in a prompt manner.
What We Are Looking For
- Proﬁcient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills a customer-service focus, and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong English-Greek language skills, including writing, grammar, and spelling
- The Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accuracy and good attention to details
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Computer Skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Ability to stay tactful under pressure
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in a customer-centric environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phones professionally and direct calls as needed
- Managing company correspondence as required e.g. emails, letters, etc.
- Welcoming customers/guests and introducing them to the appropriate personnel
- Keep an orderly front desk, reception, and conference area
- Maintain and restock brochure racks, supply closet, copiers, agent’s computer stations, and kitchen area
- Record, update and maintain client and property listing records on our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Process new listings and keep listings updated on the status
- Bring closings checks to the bank
- Providing collating reports
- Typing, preparing, and disseminating correspondence, memos, invoices, forms, and agreements
- Create and maintain up-to-date electronic and physical ﬁle system
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel.
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Assists the director with daily administrative duties including managing an active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the employees on the director’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up, and other administrative tasks).
- Interface with other administrative professionals pleasantly
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Be able to host and serve customers/ guests upon arrival
We offer to the right candidate an attractive remuneration package including a 13th salary considering the experience and ability
If you see yourself in this successful journey, then send your CV to email@example.com or call us on +30 210 3635 457 and mention the position “Oﬃcer Administrator.
All applications are treated in the strictest conﬁdence and for recruit purpose.